To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
IT Web UX / UI Developer- Basking Ridge, NJ or MN
UnitedHealth Group • Basking Ridge, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Below is the purposed Web UX/ UI job description. Please let me know if you would like to make changes.
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
- Design/develop code that meets all technical specifications and business requirements
- Ensure that all security requirements and user authentication/authorization processes are in place
- Optimize multi-user environments
- Define/apply project development architecture
- Apply knowledge of data modeling and data access techniques
- Identify and apply reusable solutions and design patterns, as applicable
- Optimize user experience/interface designs
- Adheres to applicable enterprise development methodologies and processes (e.g., UDP, RSA, ADR, EPMO processes)
- Apply standards and best practices for designing/developing web applications
- Ensure scaling capability in web applications
- Work collaboratively with other business and technology groups as appropriate
- Undergraduate degree in applicable area of expertise or equivalent experience
- 3 or more years of experience with Java / J2EE / Java Script, JSP
- 3 or more years of Web Page Layout & Design experience (UX/ UI)
- 3 or more years of HTML, CSS experience
- 3 or more years of JQuery, Angular JS experience
- Spring Framework experience
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.