To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Swedesboro, NJ 08085
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Senior Human Resources Manager
XPO Logistics, Inc. • Swedesboro, NJ
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oreal, Toyota and many others. We're growing worldwide. And we're constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels who can deliver the caliber of service our customers require. If you're ready to give us your best, let's talk. We'd like to invest in you. (NYSE: XPO)
This position is responsible for administering human resources policies and programs to ensure compliance in assigned sites. Areas of focus include staffing and recruitment, employee relations, training and development, benefits, compensation, time and attendance record keeping, and personnel records administration. Works closely with plant operations and HR team to ensure a positive “open door” climate. Ensure employee and business strategies result in excellent customer service. Manages all aspects of the HR department including administration, legal compliance, policy/procedure enforcement, benefits, compensation, hiring, retention, and termination. Supervises HR staff members. Keeps senior management and operations apprised of internal and external HR developments that may affect overall effectiveness. Provides HR reports to upper management as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree or 10 years equivalent HR management experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Proven track record with increasing levels of responsibility in the HR field
- Experience in employee relations, policy and procedure administration, recruiting and staffing, HRIS, and time keeping systems
- Intermediate to advanced experience using Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to provide management with proactive ideas on creating and maintaining a positive employee relations climate
- Demonstrated success resolving employee issues in an “open door” environment
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work effectively at all levels in the organization
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Travel 50-75% covering New Jersey and Pennsylvania sites
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.