Eurofins Central Analytical Laboratory offers analytical support and food safety consulting to a wide range of local, regional, and international clients. ECAL's services include chemical analysis, inspection and sampling of food and commodities such as grain and grain by-products, food safety consulting, and environmental testing.
ECAL's analytical methods and personnel are certified, approved, or accredited by recognized organizations such as A2LA, AOCS, FOSFA, and GAFTA. Additionally, ECAL has been certified by the Japanese Ministry of Health and Welfare.
Eurofins Central Analytical Laboratory, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Chemical Laboratory Technician in New Orleans, LA.
Chemical Laboratory Technician responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
• Responsible for processing of incoming food and feed samples for analytical testing in compliance with all applicable standard operating procedures and quality systems as well as care and maintenance of equipment associated with this testing.
The ideal candidate would possess :
• Strong computer, scientific and organizational skills
• Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Self-motivated, adaptable, high ownership of assigned tasks and results oriented
• Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment
• Ability to learn new analytical laboratory techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
• Bachelor's degree in a scientific field. BS in Chemistry preferred.
• Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of New Orleans, Louisiana are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Attention To Detail