To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
11212 Texas 151
San Antonio, TX 78251
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
CHRISTUS Health. • San Antonio, TX
Posted 22 days ago
Healthcare - Health Services
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, directing, evaluating, and controlling the functions of all Radiology services including Diagnostic, Ultrasound, and Nuclear Medicine as well as the Imaging Center. This position collaborates with the Radiology Medical Director and other Radiologists to insure that desired standards of care are met.
LICENSING/CERTIFICATION: Current National certification in clinical radiology in one or more of the following areas ARRT, ARDMS or NMTCB
EQUIPMENT AND SKILLS:
- Requires knowledge of the principles/practices and application of management principles including planning, organizing, directing and controlling.
- Requires knowledge of coordinating departmental activities internally/externally and the ability to implement departmental objectives and performance goals.
- Knowledge of equipment, the budget process, planning and implementing new services and expediting the process.
- Requires organizational skills that enable the individual to react and perform under stress and emergency situations and to manage two to three activities at one time on an on-going basis.
- Management skills to effectively lead associates in a task oriented environment, time management skills to meet scheduled and non-scheduled operational deadlines, analytical skills to prepare and manage budget.
- Knowledge of JCAHO, state and federal regulations as it pertains to departmental activities. Knowledge of QC and QA related to the department.
Job ID: 5000243743906
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.