We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information to all clients! This company is growing and has already started to expand their office to create more space for more high level employees to join them!!
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm with short Summer hours!
- $17-$20 per hour depending on experience
- Answer high volume of incoming calls for all lines of business including FSA, HSA, HRA, Reimbursement Accounts. You will be trained on all healthcare plans as well but they require you to have some experience with at least one of these plans.
- Process debit card substantiations
- Support the daily mail process such as open, review, scan, sort daily mail.
- Answer client's questions regarding their healthcare benefit plans via phone and email correspondence.
- You will be trained to process claims and assist with other duties to support the business - Claims processing w/ a minimum of 99% payment accuracy.
- Send carrier notices daily with urgent updates to carriers as needed.
- Assist with annual open enrollment mailings.
- Previous experience in customer service, call center, insurance, healthcare benefits, etc.!
- Experience and/or knowledge with FSA, HSA, Cobra, etc., types of benefit plans is a must!
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
-Background check required
•Drug test required
•At least 1 year of customer service experience!
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue