To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3730 Vegas Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89108
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Fountain Worker - Jean-Philippe Patisserie (ARIA)
MGM Resorts International • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
It is the primary responsibility of the Attendant to provide outstanding service to guests in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and property policies, practices and procedures.
- Greet guests in a positive, friendly manner and make them feel welcomed.
- Take and input orders into Info genesis, receive payment and make proper change, complete required transactions, and categorize tendered receipts by media type.
- Consistently follow sequence of service utilizing proper procedures standardized by department.
- Itemize bills correctly and efficiently secure payment.
- Expedite the order in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare and serve food and beverage items to guest.
- Pack the orders as per guests’ preference and complete the order with any necessary condiments.
- Bid farewell to guests, using guest’s name when known, and encourage them to return.
- Perform all opening and closing duties based upon shift assignment.
- Refill and stock all supplies and machines within the outlet.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the all front and back of the house areas within the outlet.
- Unload warehouse orders and stocking the orders to designated storage.
- Work as a team, assisting all guests’ and employees’ needs and inquiries.
- Performs all other job related duties as requested.
- At least 6 months experience as a fountain worker/cashier in a high volume food establishment.
- Ability to take initiative and exhibit flexibility.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal efficiently with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.