To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Milan, IL
- Kitti Moore
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Kelly Services • Milan, IL
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
General Clerk III – Milan, IL
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for a full-time General Clerk. This long-term position will support one of the world’s leading equipment and manufacturing companies, at its location in Milan, IL. The distribution center is looking for an individual with experience in a warehouse/shipping office environment.
There are both 2nd and 3rd shift options and candidates must be flexible with start times. This assignment is paying $15.38 per hour and is tentatively starting September 2017.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Sort and process pick ticket stubs
• Perform data entry and serve as backup
• Work at driver window or burst tickets and distribute work or equipment
• Assist with customer service for warehouse workers
• Manage thirteen printers w/sense of urgency
• Quickly navigate multiple computer systems
Skills and Education
• High school diploma/equivalent required
• Must have an Administrative background AND experience in a warehouse/shipping office environment
• Must have strong computer skills, including Excel
• Ability to stay focused and accurate while performing repetitive work
• Must have high level of attention to detail and strong communication/customer service skills
• Experience with DOT regulations, shipping materials, and previous experience with inventory systems is desired
• Must be able to bend, lift, reach, stand, and walk 50% of the shift
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs 25% of the shift
• Must also be able to operate mobile equipment 25% of the shift
• Will occasionally need to climb onto an elevated platform to maintain equipment located at a height of 64 inches
Term of Assignment
• Start Times could be 4pm, or 7pm. 4pm and 7pm starts are Sun-Thur. Working hours are fixed, but may need seasonal adjustment. Flexibility is required.
• Long Term, 3+ year contract: Sept 2017 to Sept 2020
• Safety shoes with internal metatarsal protection required
• Business Casual dress code
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.