To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
LPNs needed for PM shifts in Canton/Cherokee Co and all shifts in METRO ATL.
ResCare • Atlanta, GA
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: LPNs needed for PM shifts in Canton/Cherokee Co and all shifts in METRO ATL.
Job Category: Nursing/Skilled
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a LPNs needed for PM shifts in Canton/Cherokee Co and all shifts in METRO ATL..
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.LPNs needed for PM shifts in Canton/Cherokee Co and all shifts in METRO ATL. Responsibilities
The LPN is responsible for assessing clients, documenting observation and assessment data, evaluating outcomes, and implementing the nursing plan of care.
As an LPN, you will operate as a vital member of our healthcare team. We are seeking capable, compassionate professionals with a desire to contribute to a team environment.
- Completion of post-secondary education nursing coursework as a Licensed Practical Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Current license in good standing
- Valid driver’s license
- Able to bend, stoop, push, pull, sit, and walk for periods of time
- Able to utilize proper body mechanics while lifting up to 75 pounds
- Knowledge of individual service plans, including understanding of client rights, health needs, and program implementation activities
- Related experience working with persons with developmental disabilities, preferred
- Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR), preferred
Immediate openings! Home Care Pediatric Nurse with minimum 2 years ventilator, G-tube and tracheotomy experience. Overnight shifts in Canton/Cherokee, and all shifts/ areas in Metro Atlanta. LPNs needed in Henry Co.
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
, Atlanta, GA 30345 USA