To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carlsbad, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manufacturing Engineer - Optoelectronic Devices or Consumer Electronic
Molex • Carlsbad, CA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Molex Optoelectronics Solution Group is a leading provider of optical communication components, intelligent modules and subsystems. We are currently building our in house Engineering staff and are looking for a talented Manufacturing Engineer to join our team. If you are looking for a way to accelerate your career and be part of a great company, this may be the opportunity for you.
- Performs tasks related to improving and sustaining microelectronic manufacturing process. Champions continuous improvement and yield enhancement activities.
Performs tasks related to improving and controlling transceiver module and sub-assembly manufacturing process.
Good understanding of common packaging processes such as die attach, soldering, wire bonding, adhesives, etc
Responsible for monitoring and reporting process health (yield, failure pareto, process capability, etc.)
Implement and maintain SPC
Optimize material flow, capacity utilization, etc.
Work closely with Marketing, Design, Process and Quality groups to implement manufacturing disciplines throughout the product lifecycle.
Process Documentation and training of operators and technicians
Assembly process development.
Perform tasks related to new production introduction (transfer to manufacturing, DFM / DFT,etc)
Work closely with production departments in multiple locations to quickly solve problems as they arise in manufacturing
- BS in Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in high volume assembly of optoelectronic devices or consumer electronics.
- 3+ years of new product introduction
- Requires hi-level of technical knowledge, experience and creativity in resolving manufacturing challenges.
- Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Project)