To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mountain Home, AR
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Pediatric Hospitalist Job in Arkansas, 24-Hour Call
CompHealth • Mountain Home, AR
Posted 14 days ago
Other Great Industries
There is a new pediatric hospitalist opportunity now available in Arkansas. You must be comfortable with high-risk deliveries, C-Sections, UVC/UAC, ventilation management, intubations, and be able to stabilize and intubate newborns and premature infants. The facility has a level II nursery. Your assignment schedule will be 24-hour weekend call. As the covering physician, you must be board certified or board eligible and have a current NRP and PALS.
CompHealth recruiters can place you in all types of facilities from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics.
- 24 hour call weekend coverage
- Ped floor and nursery coverage
- Need procedural logs
- Census is 2-5 on the ped floor, 3-7 in the nursery
- BC or BE
- NRP, PALS
- Must be able to stabilize and intubate newborns and premature infants
- High risk deliveries and C-sections
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing
Job ID: JOB-2401739
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.