To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6690 Limonite Avenue
Riverside, CA 92509
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Medical Assistant - Part Time - Healthcare Facility
Acadia-Healthcare • Riverside, CA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Assist in exam rooms as required
- Ability to measure vital signs, including weight, blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and document all information in Client’s chart and/or directed by Physician, Nursing Supervisor and/or LVN, RN
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filed and available in medical records.
- Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, prepare sterilization as required
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to Clients/Physician/LVN/Pharmacy
- Triage and process messages from Clients to Physician, Nursing Supervisor and/or LVN
- Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e., refrigerator temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, oxygen, cold sterilization fluid change, etc.)
- All other duties as assigned by Nursing Supervisor
Medical assistants must have knowledge of
- Healthcare field and medical specialty
- Medical Terminology
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communicator
- Ability to work with Male & Female population who have drug and alcohol addictions and other dual diagnosis behavioral disorders
- Computer knowledge required with basic understanding of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.Qualifications Skills
Licenses & Certifications