To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Riverside, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Medical Assistant - Part Time - Healthcare Facility
Acadia-Healthcare • Riverside, CA
Posted 6 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Assist in exam rooms as required
- Ability to measure vital signs, including weight, blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and document all information in Client’s chart and/or directed by Physician, Nursing Supervisor and/or LVN, RN
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information is filed and available in medical records.
- Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies, maintain instruments, prepare sterilization as required
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to Clients/Physician/LVN/Pharmacy
- Triage and process messages from Clients to Physician, Nursing Supervisor and/or LVN
- Maintain all logs and required checks (i.e., refrigerator temperatures, emergency medications, expired medications, oxygen, cold sterilization fluid change, etc.)
- All other duties as assigned by Nursing Supervisor
Medical assistants must have knowledge of:
- Healthcare field and medical specialty
- Medical Terminology
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communicator
- Ability to work with Male & Female population who have drug and alcohol addictions and other dual diagnosis behavioral disorders
- Computer knowledge required with basic understanding of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel