To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Texas, TX
- Frontier Logistics L.P.
- Phone: 281-307-2000
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Frontier Logistics, LP • Texas, TX
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Forklift Operators are a critical part of both shipping and packaging operations. Operators will work primarily in one area of the department as part of a team.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the safe and efficient movement of packaged materials
- Move packaged material in a warehouse and load into trailers or containers
- Complete all necessary inventory and loading paperwork
- Verify package markings and labels adhere to customers' original instructions
- Inspect pallets, materials, and trailer prior to moving/loading
- Complete daily forklift inspection
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Assist the packaging and shipping crews as necessary, including clean up
- At least 6 months' experience operating a sit down forklift
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Able to work in a team or independently
- Able to follow verbal and written instruction
- Able to communicate effectively