To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carrollton, TX
- TMX Finance
- Phone: 9126291513
- Phone:: 912-629-5195
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
TMX Finance Interview Day
TMX Finance Family of Companies • Carrollton, TX
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join us for a
at our Carrollton Corporate Office!
Thursday, January 11th
6:00pm - 7:00pm
(arrival time: 5:30pm)
2312 E Trinity Mills Rd
Carrollton, TX 75006
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is currently looking for ambitious and driven individuals to join our Corporate Desk teams at our corporate office in Carrollton.
We invite you to meet our Hiring Managers and learn more about career opportunities as a member of our Store Support team, which works steadily behind the scenes to help our stores operate at the highest level and create an exceptional experience for our customers.
Please bring an updated hard copy of your resume and come professionally dressed.
We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive wages offered with monthly bonus structure
- 401k with matching company contribution
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group Healthcare Plan
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- Ability to work a non-traditional work schedule to include rotating Saturdays
- Closed on Sundays
- Comprehensive training program designed to help set you up for success
- Performance-based career advancement
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 0-3 year' of sales, customer service, call center, data entry, collections or administrative experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills, with strong skills in Excel
The TMX Finance Family of Companies ("the Company") is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax, TitleBucks, and InstaLoan, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers.