Entry Level BS Degreed Scientists - Houston, Texas
Kelly Services is currently seeking Entry Level BS Degreed Scientists for current and future openings at our top clients in Houston, TX. As an Entry Level Scientist placed with Kelly Services, you will conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses or experiments in our client’s laboratory for quality / process control or to develop new products / knowledge.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Analyzing compounds to determine chemical or physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, or reactions
- Preparing test solutions, compounds, or reagents to conduct tests
- Following laboratory safety procedures to ensure compliance with standards
- Reporting results from testing procedures into MS Excel, LIMS, or other database
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Physics, or related discipline
- Computer proficient, especially with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail and multi-tasking abilities
If you meet the above qualification, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply