To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Queens, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Patient Care Tech
U.S. Renal Care • Queens, NY
Posted 3 days ago
Degree - High School
Healthcare - Health Services
Health Care, Nurse
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
U.S. Renal Care is looking for a Patient Care Technician (PCT) for our dialysis facility. The Patient Care Technician (PCT) provides hemodialysis therapies to patients in chronic renal failure.
- Clean, disinfect, and rinse dialysis machines according to protocol.
- Obtain pre and post treatment weights of patients per protocols.
- Safely initiate, monitor and terminate dialysis treatments and properly document per center protocol.
- Mix acids and bicarbonate according to protocol.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Confirmation of the ability to distinguish all primary colors
- Prefer a minimum of 3 months in dialysis healthcare or phlebotomy experience or CNA experience
- Successfully complete USRC training program within 8 weeks of hire
- Must obtain National certification within 18 months of hire.
Job ID: 171629
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.