To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Waterford Township, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Flagstar Bank • Waterford Township, MI
Posted 14 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position TitleBranch Manager
LocationCooley Lake Rd (Waterford, MI)
Job SummaryResponsible for leading, managing and coaching a team of sales and service professionals to meet and exceed sales goals, ensure the operational excellence of the branch and create an excellent customer experience. The Branch Manager will oversee all branch functions including taking full responsibility for the branch's performance - both sales and operations. Lead the branch to success by cultivating long-term business and consumer relationships to ensure branch sales growth and customer retention, and effectively resolves issues with customers and associates. Operates with less authority and experience than a Sr. Branch Manager.
- Make regular outside sales calls to develop and deepen business relationships.
- Oversee all sales activity in the branch by driving, supporting and achieving monthly sales goals. Regularly communicate branch performance and priorities with all team members. Stay informed of key priorities and business updates. Execute corporate sales processes.
- Promote and model the company standard of always doing what is best for the customer by providing recommendations to improve the financial quality of their life. Ensure an excellent customer experience by being knowledgeable of all bank products and services, providing outstanding customer service, and resolving problems to prevent customerdissatisfaction.
- Establishes business contacts and networks through community events and activities.
- Ensure collaboration between branch team members and business partners (MLOs, FCs,and Business Bankingpartners).
- Ensure operational efficiency and accuracy as it relates to policies, procedures, compliance, origination, corporate audits, feerefunds, work schedules, and overall branch operation.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- 2 years branch banking management experience required (Assistant Manager experience can be applied)-OR-1 or more years of branch manager experience and 2 or more years retail (non-banking) sales management experiencewithproven results.
- Proven customer service skills and the ability to resolve problems and prevent customer dissatisfaction
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing operational requirements and procedures in a Retail Bank
- Desire and willingness to call on prospects and existing clients for sales opportunities.Proven sales execution.
- Proven record of developing and coaching high performance sales and service teams.
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to follow company policies, guidelines and procedures
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality using tact and diplomacy
- Maintain professional dress attire and demeanor
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
Internal Use Only: Band G
Job ID: 02479
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.