To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wayne, PA 19087
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Analyst III
AccruePartners • Wayne, PA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We strive to provide comprehensive, quality and an affordable suite benefits. Our employees are eligible for Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K and other benefits.
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
- Fortune 100 Pharmaceutical Services Company
- Awarded Top 20 Best Places to work in healthcare
- Global presence in 50+ countries with $140B in revenue
- Diversified organization servicing both manufacturers and providers within the industry
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
- Culture: Dynamic organization offering a vibrant culture and opportunity for growth
- Growth: High visibility role interfacing with key business leaders across organization
- Opportunity: Work with a name brand company who is a proven leader in their industry
- Stability: Dedicated leadership with stability and tenure
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Chesterbrook, PA
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Conduct requirements interviews of business teams.
- Collect requirements and format into appropriate functional requirements documents.
- Work with technical teams to understand and document technical information needs.
- Work with technical teams to enhance functional requirements into technical designs documents.
- Deliver additional documentation as needed for functional and technical teams inclusive of updating requirements documents.
- Take leadership role in testing including creation of test scripts; execution; direction of and guidance during UAT.
- Develop as business team’s technical SME championing business requirements.
- Independent interaction with business team based on maturity and ability to develop and maintain key business relationships.
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- BS Degree in Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Four years working in a Senior Business Analyst.
- Requirement Gathering a must.
- Consistent progressing Business Analyst skillset required, manager not interested in resources who have trailed off into other IT functions such as Development or DB Administration. With that being said, any BA who has shown demonstrated leadership in past projects and performed “PM/BA” types of functional roles will be helpful.
- Background within a production support group in their past projects/employers, dealing with keeping systems up and running.
- Experience on the business side.
- Stability in prior projects.