To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rochester, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Sunrise Senior Living • Rochester, MI
Posted 13 days ago
Healthcare - Health Services
Facilities, Hospitality - Hotel
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
'It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents’ lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!'
- Sunrise Team Member At Sunrise, our Lead Housekeeper is responsible for ensuring that housekeeping and laundry functions are performed in order to create a safe, secure, and inviting environment for residents, families and team members.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
- Maintaining day to day operations
- Performing services in cleaning and laundry tasks
- Monitoring and supporting other housekeeping team members
- Able to provide housekeeping and laundry services in a resident centered environment, which meet or exceed Sunrise's quality standards
- Ability to train team members on housekeeping and laundry tasks according to Sunrise standards and policy
- Desire to work with seniors
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication
- Competent in organizational, time management skills
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work semi-independently without direct supervision by following all community procedures and guidelines and having the ability to follow through on assigned tasks, and demonstrate initiative.
Sunrise maintains a drug-free work environment and all offers of employment with Sunrise are conditioned on submitting to and successfully completing and passing a drug and alcohol test.
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. At Sunrise, you will…
Make a Difference Every Day
We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
We care for residents and each other, and offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
You have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally, and achieve your career goals.
Job ID: US-56643
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.