To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Southfield, MI 48034
- Credit Acceptance Corporation
- Phone: 248-353-2700 Ext. 5795
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Business Analyst, Servicing Applications
Credit Acceptance Corporation • Southfield, MI
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Business Analyst, Servicing Applications
Why Work For Credit Acceptance?
Credit Acceptance is rapidly-expanding our IT department with a variety of dynamic opportunities. Our culture has landed us on Computerworld's list of the Best Places to Work in IT. In each of the last 4 years, we have held a spot in the top 2 for midsized companies nationwide. In addition, we are also proud to say over the last 4 years we have been named one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our team members and culture create a positive workplace that drives us to succeed, making Credit Acceptance one of the largest used car finance companies nationally.
Credit Acceptance offers team members in the IT Department:
- Competitive market-based salary with quarterly profit sharing and annual merit bonuses
- Excellent benefits package that includes 401(K) match, adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical/dental/vision and much more
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth as demonstrated by our track record of promoting internally
- High-performance, challenging, collaborative atmosphere
- Opportunity to work with progressive technologies, including the latest database, development, storage, and computer technologies available
- Unlimited business training and career development opportunities
- Strong work-life balance with generous PTO beginning on day 1
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a driven, proficient, and collaborative Business Analyst to continue to lead our market growth. Our ideal candidate will:
- Understand your application; identify deficiencies and offer suggestions to improve it
- Gather requirements of medium complexity, Partner with Developers, and Test features to ensure they meet user requirements
- Maintain application backlog that clearly describes tasks. Keep the backlog clean
- Proactively champion features for your end users to help meet their business needs
- Gather requirements from business users and record them clearly in a format useful to developers
- Partner with Developers to achieve great application performance
- Test new features and code to be sure they meet requirements
- Demonstrate your features to team members, end users, and management
- Show insight; know your application behavior & data; offer simple solutions
- Apply team documentation and testing standards and recommend process improvements
- Recognize upstream and downstream impacts; communicate effectively (verbally & in writing)
- Learn the Business Process Your Application Supports so your features will better support the business
- Improve your application and team processes
- Decrease incidents and increase uptime of your application
- All other duties as assigned
- Attendance as required by department
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Business Analyst or related role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience documenting user requirements (e.g., user stories and acceptance criteria)
- QA Testing experience
- Willingness to participate in an on-call support rotation 24x7x365
- Remain compliant with our policies, processes and legal guidelines
- Work onsite at the required CA work location
- Bachelor's Degree
- Project Management experience; PMP certification
- Experience working in an Agile team using Scrum or SAFe methodology
- Experience working with or creating personas and user stories
- Certified Scrum master
- Ability to query database (SQL / PLSQL)
- Basic ability to read code (Java, C#, Visual Basic)
- Testing certifications
- Working knowledge of Artiva, LSS, GPS-SID and Contact Center, with extensive knowledge of at least one of these technologies
At Credit Acceptance, we offer highly-competitive salaries based on current market evaluations, along with a comprehensive benefits package. In addition to a salary based on experience, you'll also receive quarterly profit-sharing bonuses and annual merit bonuses. Salaries are reviewed annually and adjusted according to performance evaluation and market area estimations.
To be successful in this role, Team Members need to demonstrate the characteristics of PRIDE (our Company core values) in their work:
- Positive: Maintain a positive attitude by focusing on solutions and promoting a collaborative and enjoyable environment
- Respectful: Value teamwork, share successes, appreciates others and communicates in a way that promotes trust
- Insightful: Make timely well-considered decisions, create innovative solutions and continuously learn
- Direct: Communicate clearly and objectively; don't be afraid of difficult conversations. Raise concerns through the proper channels
- Earnest: Be honest, sincere and consistent. Work hard and pursue our goals together relentlessly
Ready to Apply?
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, we would love to hear from you! Please apply by submitting your resume to our corporate team by clicking the "Apply" button above.
Want to Learn More?
Credit Acceptance is a rapidly-expanding company with unlimited growth opportunities. Learn more about what makes us a great place to work by clicking here .
Required degrees must have been earned at institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent.
Credit Acceptance is an equal opportunity employer.