To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5515 21st Avenue West
Bradenton, FL 34209
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
ResCare • Bradenton, FL
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Branch Manager
Job Category: Operations Management
Line of Business: HomeCare Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Branch Manager.
Are you passionate about helping others? Don’t miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you help people reach their highest level of independence! Apply today! ResCare. Where Care Meets Career.Branch Manager Responsibilities
As a Branch Manager I, you will have overall responsibilities for leading a HomeCare branch operation in the achievement of outcomes dedicated to quality care and business growth. Duties include, but are not limited to sales, business development, client services coordination, staffing and workforce planning, community partnerships, and regional administration within budgetary confines.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Managing the business growth and development process, including managing multiple territories, conducting marketing campaigns, identifying leads, conducting cold and canvass calls, setting appointments, creating and developing proposals and pricing models consistent with established guidelines, making presentations, documenting customer agreements, and closing sales to grow market share.
- Monitoring to ensure sales targets are met, maintaining awareness of competitors strengths and weaknesses and ResCare HomeCare’s resulting strategic position; managing territory to ensure efficient sales strategy for the branch.
- Capitalizing on labor/business/community issues to grow market share.
Staffing and Workforce Planning
- Recruitment and selection of branch and direct care staff.
- Monitoring and supervising staff performance, including setting expectations, coaching, and recognizing achievement as part of the ResCare Performance Management process.
- Ensuring adherence to ResCare, Regional, State and Federal employment guidelines.
Quality and Compliance
- Managing Quality Management System initiatives; proactively identifying and assessing potential risks and costs associated with workers' compensation, unemployment compensation, extended payment terms, and bad debt.
- Ensuring compliance to internal and external Best In Class guidelines.
- Analyzing monthly financial statements and implementing strategies to increase profitability; managing operating expenses (profit and loss responsibility) to maximize contribution; developing and executing branch's annual business plan.
- Proven experience leading an operation with revenues of $3M or less
- Excellent problem solving skills necessary to handle client and employee issues
- The ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel, both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Nursing, Social Services, or related field of study preferred
- 3-5 years of hands-on supervisory experience in Home Health, Hospice, and/or Healthcare setting
- Minimum 2 consecutive years outside, business-to-business sales experience with documentable history of increasing revenue and meeting/exceeding set goals
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of organization, attention to detail, problem solving, customer service, adaptability, and communication
- Proven supervisory experience commensurate with branch/regional size
- Ability to travel frequently within designated region or other locations as required
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to sit, stand, and walk; to reach with hands and arms; and to talk and listen. The employee is required to type on a computer keyboard and the employee may be asked to occasionally lift and/or move heavy objects. Specific vision capabilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision.
- The work environment described here is representative of what an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee works in home-like and office settings with varying temperature degrees. The noise level can vary from moderate to loud.
The Branch Manager will be responsible for managing two branch locations (Bradenton and Sarasota).
In addition to meeting your passion for making a difference in people's lives and career advancement, opportunities you may also be offered:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Suite of voluntary insurance options
- Paid Time Off
- Performance incentives
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Cell phone Service
- Ford and Chrysler Automobiles
- Staples discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
Don't miss this opportunity to find career success and fulfillment while you assist people to reach their highest level of independence.
ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
3665 Bee Ridge Road Suite 110 , Sarasota, FL 34233 USA