To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ashburn, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive, Federal Government Sales
Whitlock • Ashburn, VA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Whitlock has an opportunity for an experienced Account Executive in the Federal Government space. The Account Executive for Federal Government Sales will provide leadership and direction in attaining the corporate goals for sales to the federal government. This person will prospect, attain, grow and maintain key accounts. The focus will include hardware, integrated systems and managed services. Development of a strategic vision for federal government solutions and tactical execution of the vision are primary responsibilities. Enhancing/developing vendor relationships and utilization of technical expertise to promote the Whitlock brand and initiatives are key to this position.
Whitlock is a video collaboration company that provides strategy, management, technologies and support to the world’s largest and most innovative businesses. We believe face-to-face collaboration creates stronger relationships and makes way for both business and personal success. What we give to a customer is the ability to connect, work together and share ideas with a reliable video experience. Whatever you’re trying to do, and who ever needs to join in, we’ll help you share it with the world.
Our company promotes and rewards client-focused behavior, entrepreneurial thinking, teamwork, integrity and a passion for success.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree preferred. Associates degrees with extensive industry experience will be considered.
- A minimum of 5 years direct-sales experience.
- A minimum of 3 years in the federal government space.
- Ability to market and develop business opportunities with limited support or daily direction.
- A strong familiarity of the government market for Whitlock target product and services.
- Extensive list of key contacts at Federal Government Contractors and Agencies.
- Experience selling large UC and AV solutions, preferred
- Excellent customer communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong ability to close business, securing orders under acceptable company terms and margins.
- Ability to travel regularly.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 10 years direct selling experience in AV, videoconferencing or related technology