To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Conshohocken, PA 19428
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Manager - General Ledger Accounting
Allied Universal • Conshohocken, PA
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients’ success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions…Allied Universal is there for you.Job Description
The Manager of General Ledger Accounting is responsible for the general ledger and the month-end accounting close process. This process includes account review and analysis, account reconciliations, sales/profit testing and operations support. The Manager – General Ledger Accounting is also responsible for assisting the Company’s external auditors with their annual audit examination, SOX compliance and preparing the Company’s 401(k) plan financial statements and managing the related annual audit.
- Managing direct reports to ensure successful completion of assignments
- General ledger accounting and month end close process
- Account reconciliation, review and analysis
- Sales/profit testing and Operations support
- Manage activities and requests from external auditors during annual audit examination
- SOX Compliance
- 401(k) plan financials and related audit
- Assist the Director, General Ledger Accounting with ensuring the timeliness and accuracy of the monthly account analyses and other financial reporting deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Minimum of three years’ professional accounting
- Highly organized, self-motivated, detail oriented
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access)
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America’s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: 866.825.5433 or www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.Requisition ID 2017-133183