To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Phone: 1-800-540-9252
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Class A CDL Truck Driver (Logistics / Transportation)
Prime Inc • Atlanta, GA
Posted 5 days ago
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Truck driving professionals, are you looking for a job opportunity driving with America’s most successful carrier in the transportation industry? Join our team at Prime Inc.! We have built a strong and enviable reputation for providing superior transportation services throughout North America. Our commitment to providing unsurpassed world-class customer service continues as we seek new methods, technological advances and systems which enable us to meet the ever-increasing demands of the shipping industry.
Due to our unparalleled growth, we are currently seeking a highly motivated and reliable Class A CDL Truck Driver to join our team. In this position, you will deliver products to our customers and perform a variety of tasks related to product handling, storage, issue, and control. If you are ready to join a company that will reward your efforts, and if you meet our qualifications, then we want to talk with you. Contact us today!
Here are some of the benefits we have to offer for company drivers:
- Health, life, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Excellent pay
- Steady miles
- Incentive Pay
- Non-experienced Drivers (Earn your CDL through Prime's Student Driver Program!)
Here are some of the benefits we have to offer for independent contractors:
- Earn 72% of revenue as a Refrigerated/Flatbed Contractor
- Earn 71% of revenue as a Tanker Contractor
- Team Driver Associates earn Quarterly Mileage Incentives at 50,000+ miles in a quarter
- $100 cash reward for clean roadside inspections
- Retention and Rewards Program- Prime invests up to $1,500/year on your behalf
- Volume discounts on fuel, tires, parts, & service
- Fuel Purchase Network with fleet volume discounts
- Fuel surcharge protection plan
We are seeking a safety-minded Class A CDL Truck Driver who combines the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the commitment to provide world-class customer service. It is also important that you have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact professionally with the customers and co-workers alike.
Specific qualifications for this driver role include:
- No experience required. Training available
- Must be at least 21 years old with a valid license from your state of permanent residence including a tanker endorsement
- Impeccable driving record for the past 3 years
- Necessary documentation to complete US Department of Justice INS I-9 work form
- Willingness to submit to and complete previous employer work references
- Ability to obtain TWIC card if one is not already owned
Prime Inc. - Delivering on-time for over 40 years! Prime is a company you can grow with.
Please submit your initial application now and then check your email shortly for further instructions to finish the full application process.
Job ID: TN-J5L4HQ6ZRFYTZTLQ7BS
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.