To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
VP of Franchise Operations
ExecuNet • Birmingham, AL
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
One of the country’s largest urgent care companies is seeking a Vice President of Franchise Operations. The selected individual will be responsible for the support of our 100+ franchise clinics and the development of hundreds more. The ideal candidate will be intimately familiar with franchisor operations as well as franchise sales and development. This is a relationship position responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with current and prospective franchise owners and responding to organizational needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to a team of Franchise Business Consultants and franchise support staff.
- Maintain positive working relationships with franchise owners. Consult effectively with Franchise Advisory Council, composed of influential franchise owners.
- Maintain effective relationships and open communication with corporate support staff.
- Build and maintain a business and systems infrastructure to support rapid growth, including leveraging corporate resources to meet franchise needs.
- Assist in the preparation/analysis of the annual financial operating budget. Oversee reporting and analytics to support revenue forecasting, budgeting process, and cash receipts analysis
- Develop staff through goal setting, work assignments, feedback, and evaluation.
- Maintain and guide the implementation of policies and procedures in compliance with corporate, state, federal, and other regulatory guidelines for franchise operations.
- Promote the vision, mission, and values of the company to internal as well as external customers.
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Determine annual goals/expectations for each reporting position
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Masters of Business Administration, Health Care Management or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum of 10 years of related experience with 5 years of management.
- Franchise experience, as either franchisee or franchisor, required. Healthcare experience desired.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, coordinating, influencing, and organizational skills.
- Well- developed oral and written communication skills
- Willingness to seek out new methods and principles and to incorporate them into existing business practices.
- Exhibit patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm as well as the willingness to handle difficult customers.
- Possess leadership and the willingness to work harmoniously with other personnel.