To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Field Technician - BBU Swap Program
CSS Corp • Dallas, TX
Posted 2 days ago
Engineering, Information Technology
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Provides service delivery with knowledge and experience to conduct basic building and construction of product hardware, at the customer’s site.
- Conducts an inventory of product hardware
- Requires power and ground verification on in-service or out-of-service equipment.
- Performs power and ground installation on equipment and small power plants.
- Executes physical installation of hardware on multiple sites in accordance with hardware job specifications and drawings.
- Builds the product utilizing job specifications, drawings, MOPs and procedures provided by manufacturer and/or customer and in accordance with proscribed quality standards.
- Reads standards documents or other documentation and review of test plan documents; implements same.
- Works well with other technicians, supervisors and customer technicians
- RF Plumbing Knowledge
- ALU and/or Nokia LTE BTS Experience
- Computer skills – uses laptop computer for email and to manipulate spreadsheets
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Can work shifts or in remote locations as needed
- Ability to quickly learn and retain relevant system knowledge through applied learning,
- Requires excellent troubleshooting skills on installed equipment
Job ID: 28883
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.