To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
- Michael Gosselin
- Phone: (201) 307-5290
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Hertz • Boston, MA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you like to have different types of assignments and variety in your work? Do you like to be appreciated for your ability to provide helpful, quality service and getting things done the "right way?" You are concerned with accuracy and like to have the necessary training to become an expert. Even in difficult situations, you have great tact and charm.
Is this you? Then we need you as our Flexible Service Representative.
As a Flexible Service Representative, you will be responsible for a wide variety of assignments, including:
- Qualifying and processing customer rentals with accuracy and detail.
- Persuasively selling optional services.
- Processing customer rental returns.
- Conducting vehicle service and maintenance.
- High School Diploma, GED, or Equivalent
- Previous customer service experience and sales skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a variety of tasks.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, and outstanding communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Computer literate.
- Proficiency in English.
- Valid and active driver's license.
- Must have a valid driver's license, be 20 years of age, with an acceptable driving record
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as required
Applicant must possess all auditory, speaking and communicating capabilities necessary to complete the responsibilities detailed above. The essential functions of this position include, but are not limited to, the following such as sitting, standing, waking, bending and twisting, climbing, driving, pushing and pulling, speaking, hearing, writing, lifting, seeing, and reading. Knowledge of equipment operation such as computer terminal, telephone, calculator, copy machine, and fax machine is required.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.