To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reading, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Physical Therapist Assistant
Functional Pathways, LLC. • Reading, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Functional Pathways is currently hiring at Wingate at Reading in Reading, MA for a
Full-Time Physical TherapistAssistant
$2,500 Sign on Bonus
When searching for the rightemployer, one should look for a company who shares the same attributes. Our ownemployees tell us that they like to work at Functional Pathways because weoffer a family environment, ethical care, innovation, and a strong focus onvalues and customer service. Join us in Making a Difference in the lives we touch!
LPTA shall implement the plan of care as established by the RPT and the physician in a professional, competent manner, upholding excellence with quality of care.
- Must have an Associate Degree from an accredited Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant program.
- Must meet all certification and licensure requirements as established by the state and national board associations.
- Active state license required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess current working knowledge of Functional Pathways policies and procedures, clinical programs with application skills to therapy disciplines.
- Knowledge of code of ethics and role delineation, including guidelines for supervision.
- Ability to supervise Physical Therapy Aides.
- Active CPR certification.
- Annual physical and TB skin test required.
**Please be aware this is a job summary, not an all inclusive listing of the tasks and duties for this position.
Employment decisions and actions will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, gender, disability or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law or regulation, except where any one of these is a bona fide occupational qualification. We will give full consideration to the employment of any person who is qualified to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, the work for which application is made.
This employer participates in E-Verify
Este empleador participa en E-Verify.