To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Winchester, KY 40391
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Generalist
Pearl Interactive Network • Winchester, KY
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for local site Human Resources functions in a busy, call center environment.
Job Duties - Human Resources Generalist:
- Administration of company benefit programs including employee inquiries, enrollment and change administration, vendor relations, claims assistance, and billing.
- Lead open house recruiting efforts during recruiting season.
- Entering employee information into HRIS systems.
- FMLA, STD and Medical Accommodations management.
- Assist with new employee orientation, employee development and training.
- Complete unemployment insurance claim forms.
- Human Resources reporting.
- Assist in recruiting efforts including interviewing, scheduling, testing, and onboarding.
- Employee Relations and Performance Management.
- Employee safety, wellness and health.
- Special projects as assigned.
Job Requirements - Human Resources Generalist:
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Human Resource Generalist functions.
- PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Employee relations experience preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel) required.
- Knowledgeable in Human Resources principles and employment law.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- Able to adapt to change required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Pearl management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Background Investigation, Drug Screening and Skills Assessment Required
Skills/Qualifications/Keywords: Action Oriented/Tenacity, Dealing with Ambiguity, Compassion, Customer Focus, Ethics and Values, Functional and Technical Skills, Informing, Integrity and Trust, Listening, Priority Setting, Problem Solving, MS Outlook and Office Skills, Leadership Team, People Skills, Diversity, Professionalism, Organization, Team Oriented, Learning, Flexibility, Effective Communication.
Pearl offers employer paid employee medical coverage, basic life, paid time off, and holiday pay for benefit eligible employees. In addition, optional plans for Dental, Vision, Supplemental Life and STD are available to benefit eligible employees.
Pearl Interactive Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, genetics, or sexual orientation and gender identity.