To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2248 Ocean Highway West
2248 OCEAN HIGHWAY WEST ,SUPPLY,NC 28462
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Part Time Service Technician
Clayton Homes • 2248 OCEAN HIGHWAY WEST ,SUPPLY,NC
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Description: Service Technician
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation’s leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing.
The Service Technician (Service Tech) is key to a successful Home Center. Good Service Techs mean happy homeowners and a good reputation within the community. The primary responsibility of this position is to repair common service problems associated with manufactured housing. In order to accomplish this, a Service Tech must possess numerous and varied “handyman” skills. The primary goal of a Service Tech is to ensure our customers are happy and remain happy with their homes after they move in.
- A Berkshire Hathaway Company - an integrity based organization offering unlimited career growth;
- Comprehensive Benefit Package - Medical, Dental, Life, Vision and 401k with aggressive employer match;
- Model Home Centers are closed on Sundays – we believe in offering a balanced working environment;
- Friendly with good, clean appearance;
- Takes pride in work;
- Committed to high level of customer satisfaction;
- Possess valid driver’s license and auto insurance;
- Ability to excel and contribute to a team environment;
- Possess strong customer relations skills;
- Must be reliable and dependable;
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills;
- Possess high school diploma or equivalent;
- Must pass criminal background check as well as post-offer drug screen;
- Possess basic carpentry skills (i.e. trim work, roofing, replace windows, realign doors, patch wallboard);
- Possess basic repair skills (i.e. repair/replace toilets, water heaters, light fixtures, door/cabinet hardware);
- Ability to work in all environments (extreme heat/cold, rain/snow);
- Ability to lift and move furniture, wallboard, water heater, etc. (100 lbs.);
- Ability to stand for long periods of time;
- Order parts and materials for home repair;
- Bill back the plant on warranty issues;
- Organize, schedule and file customer service issues;
- Maintain good Home Center appearance
You will find much more information about Clayton Homes by visiting our website at:
2248 OCEAN HIGHWAY WEST
SUPPLY, North Carolina, 28462
Job Category: Installation, Maintenance, Repair