To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5900 Brockton Avenue
Riverside, CA 92506
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Certified Nursing Asst
Acadia-Healthcare • Riverside, CA
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Participate in the daily care of patients and families through an interdisciplinary team process.
- Perform admissions and orientation of the patient to the unit.
- Conduct patient check of belongings upon admission.
- Supervise urine collection of patient.
- Conduct crisis intervention.
- Escort patients to groups and activities.
- Participate in department in-service/training programs.
- Follow through with special assignments and responsibilities as requested by DON/Clinical Director.
- Engage in honest and ethical conduct and comply with all policies and procedures and applicable laws.
- Appropriate documentation related to department and facility policy and procedure.
- Document in chart contacts with patients in accordance with department and facility procedure.
- Other documentation completed in accordance with federal, state and The Joint Commission regulations.
- Maintain a presence on the unit, observing for signs of escalation or other clinical issues. Reports high risk issues to the charge nurse.
- Monitor visitation.
- On an on-going basis identify potential patient problems and report them to other members of the team.
- On an ongoing basis, participate in quality monitoring.
- Communicate continually with patients and staff.
- Communicate with patients/families to ensure understanding of treatment protocols as indicated.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with the treatment physicians.
- Develop and maintain a positive work climate and support the overall mission of Pacific Grove Hospital.
- Adhere to customer service as defined by Pacific Grove Hospital.
- Function as a core member of the health care team.
- Regularly communicate with other team members and interface in a positive, constructive, and helpful manner to promote cohesiveness, reduce conflict and provide for resolution.
- Respect the dignity and confidentiality of patients, serve as their advocate.
- Receive patients, family members and guests to the unit in a professional and courteous manner.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and react effectively to the unique needs of the patients.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.Qualifications Skills
RequiredOral Communication Advanced
Attention to Detail Intermediate
Enthusiastic Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
Detail Oriented Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Flexibility Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Licenses & Certifications