To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Recruiting Manager - FSG Perm Midtown
Robert Half • New York, NY
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONRecruiting Manager - FSG Perm Midtown
LOCATIONNEW YORK MIDTOWN
As Recruiting Manager your responsibilities will include developing and growing a client base and new business opportunities, marketing our services via telephone and in-person meetings with new and existing clients to expand the utilization of our services. Recruiting, hiring and placing financial services professionals in temporary and/or full-time positions with our clients. Delivering outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates. Providing consistent communication and career guidance to candidates. Participating in industry trade associations to increase our presence within your respective financial markets community.
- A degree in finance or related field is required. An MBA, CFA, CPA or an advanced degree in a business/economics/math or risk management preferred.
- Experience in financial services industry required.
- Successful candidates will have self-confidence, perseverance, excellent communication skills and a high sense of urgency.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong desire to succeed, and ability to leverage financial services experience to manage and grow your business.
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with exceptional earning potential? If you are seeking a rewarding, challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan. •
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” and was the highest–ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONNY MIDTOWN NEW YORK