To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Legal Projects Washington DC
Robert Half • Washington, DC
Posted 28 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
JOB REQUISITIONDirector of Legal Projects Washington DC
LOCATIONDC WASHINGTON DC
Robert Half is seeking a Director of Legal Projects. The position reports to the District Director of Robert Half Legal, who will provide overall direction regarding prioritization of target lists, utilization of time and performance feedback.
- Selling large projects, including large scale reviews of documents in the course of litigation, contract negotiations, mergers and acquisition or any other projects requiring legal resources.
- Regular follow-up and coordination with branch sales staff regarding project leads.
- Coordination of all administrative aspects of such projects including facilitation of any required contractual agreements or Statements of Work, securing project space and equipment as needed, and providing quality control of projects while active.
- Utilize specific target list to cultivate high-potential project accounts that fit the client and business profile of Robert Half Legal.
- Working in collaboration with the Executive Director of Robert Half Legal, management and field staff to expand current relationships, regain lost business, and create new relationships based on the assigned target list.
- While establishing short-term business opportunities, be strategic and gear efforts towards building long-term business relationships that will result in consistent sales levels for project business.
- Target sales conversations and meetings with “C” level executives (Partners, General Counsel, CEO, CFO, and COO).
- Act as consultant to branch sales staff regarding high-volume opportunities.
- 3+ years of proven sales performance.
- Legal and large project based sales experience is desirable.
- Preferred management experience.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan. •
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONDC WASHINGTON DC