Director of Legal Projects Washington DC
DC WASHINGTON DC
Robert Half is seeking a Director of Legal Projects. The position reports to the District Director of Robert Half Legal, who will provide overall direction regarding prioritization of target lists, utilization of time and performance feedback.
- Selling large projects, including large scale reviews of documents in the course of litigation, contract negotiations, mergers and acquisition or any other projects requiring legal resources.
- Regular follow-up and coordination with branch sales staff regarding project leads.
- Coordination of all administrative aspects of such projects including facilitation of any required contractual agreements or Statements of Work, securing project space and equipment as needed, and providing quality control of projects while active.
- Utilize specific target list to cultivate high-potential project accounts that fit the client and business profile of Robert Half Legal.
- Working in collaboration with the Executive Director of Robert Half Legal, management and field staff to expand current relationships, regain lost business, and create new relationships based on the assigned target list.
- While establishing short-term business opportunities, be strategic and gear efforts towards building long-term business relationships that will result in consistent sales levels for project business.
- Target sales conversations and meetings with “C” level executives (Partners, General Counsel, CEO, CFO, and COO).
- Act as consultant to branch sales staff regarding high-volume opportunities.
- 3+ years of proven sales performance.
- Legal and large project based sales experience is desirable.
- Preferred management experience.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
DC WASHINGTON DC
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: JR-204548
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1948, Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized staffing firm, with more than 345 locations in 20 countries. We have appeared on FORTUNE® magazine’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998 and also were named to Ethisphere’s 2013 list of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies.”
Our experienced, knowledgeable staffing and recruiting professionals are committed to finding the right match for our clients and job candidates. We simplify the hiring process by combining the best technology with one-to-one personal service.
Our specialized staffing divisions include Accountemps®, Robert Half® Finance & Accounting and Robert Half® Management Resources, for temporary, full-time and senior-level project professionals, respectively, in the fields of accounting and finance; OfficeTeam®, for highly skilled temporary administrative support personnel; Robert Half® Technology, for information technology professionals; Robert Half® Legal, for legal personnel; and The Creative Group®, for interactive, design, marketing, advertising and public relations professionals.
Robert Half is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: RHI) and is a member of the S&P 500 index and the FTSE4Good Responsible Investment Index.
View the full profile