To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mahwah, NJ 07430
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Jr. Design Engineer
The Judge Group • Mahwah, NJ
Posted 19 days ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is currently seeking a Jr. Design Engineer
Jr. Design Engineer
Assist in providing oversight to sustaining engineering teams with respect to implant and instrument design work. Assist in segments of complex multifunctional teams to advance assigned projects through continuous improvement initiatives.
Support Regulatory submissions and inquiries.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Model and detail implant and instrument designs utilizing Pro/Engineer design software.
• Demonstrate technical protocol and report writing skills.
• Work on cross-functional design teams to address design and manufacturing changes and maintain existing designs.
• Utilize knowledge of the surgical procedure in order to develop innovative solutions to solve / satisfy customer needs.
• Support FDA and world wide submissions through design rationales and compliance to industry standards with an international team.
• Research legacy testing and design controls for evidence required.
• Perform tolerance analysis
• Draft technical memos
• Self starter that is capable of understanding engineering drawings, test reports and design control documents.
• Bachelor’s degree in a science or engineering discipline. Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering preferred.
• 2+ years of product design experience in medical device industry or other regulated industry.
• Experienced in the function, clinical issues and performance requirements of orthopedic implants or other regulated industry.
• Experienced in design controls and risk management within a regulated industry.
• Experienced with a parametric CAD design package. Prefer Pro/Engineer. Expertise with Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and its application, or expertise in other scientific or engineering discipline.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate engineering principals to all levels within the organization through oral and written means.
Job ID: 541584
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.
Design Engineer (Architecture and Engineering)