To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Home Loan Specialist II
PennyMac • Los Angeles, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Home Loan Specialist I is an entry level role supporting various Channels within the Mortgage Fulfillment Division (MFD). The individual acts as a key contributor to facilitate efficient and effective processes that support business and customer service objectives. Responsibilities may be limited within a specific function/channel or across functions/channels.
- Performing routine data entry and validation tasks
- Initiating third party orders (title, appraisal, hazard, flood cert, credit, etc.)
- Reviewing and validating loan documents
- Handling routine calls, emails and/or chat responses
- Draw closing documents accurately, and in compliance with all PennyMac investor, state, and federal requirements.
- Funds loans in compliance with PennyMac investor, state, and federal requirements.
- Work closely with operations and production teams to hit necessary closing and funding time-frames.
- Meet all division and company policies and training.
- Demonstrating behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Effective time management skills to deliver work on time
- Capable communicator, written and oral
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers and mainstream computer applications (Microsoft, Google, etc.)
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- General understanding of applicable Federal, State and Local regulations
- 2 Year college degree (Associate) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum Years of Experience Less than 1 year
PennyMac® (Private National Mortgage Acceptance Company) is a family of companies that provides a full range of residential mortgage services. Since beginning in 2008, PennyMac has quickly emerged as a leading mortgage lending company, currently servicing a portfolio of over 100,000 home loans and originating approximately $3 billion in new home loans every month. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.