To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Westlake Village, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Loan Specialist II
PennyMac • Westlake Village, CA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Home Loan Specialist I is an entry level role supporting various Channels within the Mortgage Fulfillment Division (MFD). The individual acts as a key contributor to facilitate efficient and effective processes that support business and customer service objectives. Responsibilities may be limited within a specific function/channel or across functions/channels.
- Performing routine data entry and validation tasks
- Initiating third party orders (title, appraisal, hazard, flood cert, credit, etc.)
- Reviewing and validating loan documents
- Handling routine calls, emails and/or chat responses
- Draw closing documents accurately, and in compliance with all PennyMac investor, state, and federal requirements.
- Funds loans in compliance with PennyMac investor, state, and federal requirements.
- Work closely with operations and production teams to hit necessary closing and funding time-frames.
- Meet all division and company policies and training.
- Demonstrating behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Effective time management skills to deliver work on time
- Capable communicator, written and oral
- Demonstrated proficiency with computers and mainstream computer applications (Microsoft, Google, etc.)
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- General understanding of applicable Federal, State and Local regulations
- 2 Year college degree (Associate) or equivalent work experience
- Minimum Years of Experience Less than 1 year
PennyMac® (Private National Mortgage Acceptance Company) is a family of companies that provides a full range of residential mortgage services. Since beginning in 2008, PennyMac has quickly emerged as a leading mortgage lending company, currently servicing a portfolio of over 100,000 home loans and originating approximately $3 billion in new home loans every month. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.