Robert Half Technology has an immediate need for a Help Desk Analyst. You will thrive at solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment. Due to this role having a large amount of visibility within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. Located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long term temporary role.
- Pinpoint recurring technical issues and present solutions to address the root of the problems
- Offer IT support for Windows, Microsoft Office, and a variety of other applications used internally
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- MS Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment experience
- MS Outlook experience
- Firm grasp of basic TCP/IP networking concepts
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Outlook and internet applications
- Audio/Visual troubleshooting and support
- 1+ years of prior experience
- Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring Windows OS, networked and local printers, and business applications
- Good understanding of IT support ticketing systems
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.