To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Duncanville, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Coordinator of Sales
84 Lumber • Duncanville, TX
Posted 18 days ago
Degree - 2 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Coordinator is responsible for assisting salespeople in their customer service activities. This includes:
- Creating estimates from quotations provided by the salesperson
- Sourcing product needed to fulfill job requirements
- Taking customer and vendor phone calls and responding quickly and efficiently
- Accurate invoicing of material and ensuring that AR customers receive their monthly invoices timely
- Functions as an accounts receivable person and assist in timely customer collections
- Some store maintenance responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager
- Computer Skills: POS System, Inventory System, Human Resources System, Word Processing Software, Spreadsheet and Internet Software
- Respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions; interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Associates Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or 6 months to 1 year experience of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Job ID: US|1930 6H 002
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.