To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Weichert, Realtors® • Morris Plains, NJ
Posted 5 days ago
Experience - At least 3 year(s)
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Weichert Financial Services is hiring a Loan Processor in Morris Plains, NJ. The Loan Processor is responsible for ensuring assigned loan applications are processed and prepared in a timely manner, and meet all regulatory requirements. The position may process conventional, government, or state bond loans as assigned by management.
- Processes and prepares loans in a timely manner.
- Makes mandatory calls to borrowers (i.e., welcome and commitment calls).
- Pipeline manages all assigned loans working within stated timelines reflected in real estate sales contracts, as well as management established turnaround timelines.
- Ensures that all loans are cleared and released to the Closing Department no later than five (5) days prior to scheduled closing.
- Collects, reviews and submits acceptable documentation in a timely manner. Ensures completeness, accuracy, and legibility of all documentation.
- Monitors and/or ensures compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations, in addition to Company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and integrity in all internal and external interactions with employees and customers.
- Consistently communicates with borrower and GSM via email and telephone to ensure smooth loan processing and that issues are addressed/resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensures that investor requirements are met and warehouse lines are protected.
- Ensures that data integrity exists with every transaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of conventional, government and state bond loan processing experience required
- Previous experience with Encompass loan origination system preferred
Thorough understanding of loan processing
- General understanding of all areas of the mortgage industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills
Job ID: 2291
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.