To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Morris Plains, NJ 07950
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Weichert, Realtors® • Morris Plains, NJ
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Processes and prepares loans in a timely manner.
- Makes mandatory calls to borrowers (i.e., welcome and commitment calls).
- Pipeline manages all assigned loans working within stated timelines reflected in real estate sales contracts, as well as management established turnaround timelines.
- Ensures that all loans are cleared and released to the Closing Department no later than five (5) days prior to scheduled closing.
- Collects, reviews and submits acceptable documentation in a timely manner. Ensures completeness, accuracy, and legibility of all documentation.
- Monitors and/or ensures compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations, in addition to Company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism and integrity in all internal and external interactions with employees and customers.
- Consistently communicates with borrower and GSM via email and telephone to ensure smooth loan processing and that issues are addressed/resolved in a timely manner.
- Ensures that investor requirements are met and warehouse lines are protected.
- Ensures that data integrity exists with every transaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of conventional, government and state bond loan processing experience required
- Previous experience with Encompass loan origination system preferred
Thorough understanding of loan processing
- General understanding of all areas of the mortgage industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong customer service skills