To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portland, OR
- Phone: 503/820-5207
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Policy Admin Representative
Volt • Portland, OR
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
***Policy Admin Rep***
Located in the Heart of Downtown Portland
***Pay Rate $15-$17hr DOE***
Our Client is a $2.8B Insurance company committed to expedient, personal customer support. We are currently filling the need for an Policy Administration Representative position in Portland, OR.
- Communicate sensitive policy information and service options in a clear and effective manner to policyholders, producers, third party administrators, field force and home office staff
- Research, evaluate and resolve policyholder and field force requests
- Contact policyholders in regard to coverage lapses and terminations due to non-payment and negotiate satisfactory solutions to recover outstanding premiums
- Assisting policyholders, field force and home office staff with billing questions
- Establish new group and system records
- Provide customer service and communicate policy administrations practices to new policyholders
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Four years relevant work experience including demonstrated customer service skills in a high production environment, or the equivalent combination of education and/or relevant experience
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize, organize and coordinate work assignments
- Communicate and interact with persons at all levels in the organization
- Advanced knowledge of MS office Suite
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and maintain confidentiality
To apply: Click on link provided OR email your resume directly to Attention: Natasha Cannon at for immediate consideration. Also, include the name of the position in the subject line of the email.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and redeployment assistance.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.