To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burlington, VT
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
B2B Sales Consultant
Heartland Payment Systems • Burlington, VT
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary:Tired of just liking your job? Wonder how it would feel to love your job? Do you want to be rewarded fairly for your efforts? Earn an income you can count on in good times — and bad? Create wealth with unlimited potential? Do you want to spend quality time with your family, and actually enjoy life? At Heartland Payment Systems, you’ll stop wondering and start discovering a career path that provides you with all the possibilities above … and then some. At Heartland we position our people for success by providing the support and guidance that can help them achieve their goals. We put all the pieces in place — so you can create a job you’ll love along with the rewards you crave.
Job Details:- Prospect for new business using atlas— creating leads based on location, competitor market share and area businesses
- Apply consultative sales approach to uncover and address business needs
- Present value proposition, develop financial analysis and close sales with clients signing contract via atlas on the spot
- Upsell clients on loyalty marketing, payroll, mobile and other products and services
- Maintain ongoing communication with sales manager
- Meet regularly with the sales Training & Technology team for continuous payment and sales education.
- 12-month upfront bonuses paid weekly; lucrative compensation plan
- Uncapped residuals that build wealth monthly, while collecting on vested equity — even if you don’t work at Heartland forever
- Our comprehensive training program ensures you get on track, stay on track and secure success
- 75% of sales force over 133% to quota
- All sales leaders promoted from within
- A proprietary system —atlas —that ensures fast, efficient sales delivery
We are an EOE F/M/D/V.
Global Payments, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other protected status. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required.