To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bellingham, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Smile Brands Group Inc. • Bellingham, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Smile Brands Inc. is one of the largest dental service organizations in the United States. We provide comprehensive business support services to our affiliated dental groups throughout the nation, so dentists can spend more time caring for their patients and less time on the administrative, marketing and financial aspects of operating a practice. At Smile Brands – which includes the Bright Now!® Dental, Castle Dental® and Monarch Dental® brands – every employee and affiliated dental provider shares a common vision: Delivering Smiles for Everyone®!Posting Description:
Are you ready to create the best patient experience?
At Smile Brands, we care for the hearts and minds of our patients because we understand our mission – to create Smiles for Everyone. You’ll be an integral part of this vision working as a Hygienist/RDH at the Bright Now! Dental - Bellingham office.
As an important member of the clinical team, you’ll enjoy working in a dynamic group practice setting alongside GPs and other Specialty Clinicians under one roof. If you have a passion for serving patients while working with a team who supports you, then this is the place for you.
You will deliver Smiles for Everyone by:
- Demonstrating a positive G3 attitude – Greeting, Guiding and Gratitude
- Providing clinical services and health education to improve and maintain oral health
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every day
- Opportunities for career growth along with continuing education programs and mentoring
- A culture that celebrates each team’s success and diversity
- Benefits and perks for you, your family & your pets
Do you have:
- Active state hygiene license
- Minimum of two years of related experience
- CPR certification and ability to administer anesthesia and Nitrous
Smile Brands Inc. and all relevant Affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Click here to see what current and past employees are saying about us!
Don't just take our word for it - our patients love us too!