To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reading, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Electronics Merchandising Specialist - Part Time - Reading, PA
Actionlink • Reading, PA
Posted 17 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Consumer Electronics Merchandising Specialist Part-Time
Actionlink is a nationwide company partnering with top Consumer Electronic Brands to provide sales and marketing representatives in national retail stores to install and maintain a variety of consumer electronic displays in retail spaces nationwide.
Our Consumer Electronics Merchandising Specialists take ownership of building and maintaining a variety of electronic displays in national retail stores. The first team to promote various consumer electronics by bringing the displays to life!
- Flexible scheduling – typically weekdays before 6pm
- Competitive pay plus drive-time pay and mileage reimbursement based on the assignment
- Work directly as a W2 employee of ActionLink
- Effectively install, troubleshoot, and maintain a variety of consumer electronics in various national retail stores
- Follow instructions to assemble displays and reset sections according to plan-o-gram
- Set-up and/or ensure power displays are fully functional
- Conduct basic merchandising visits such as stocking, auditing, and updating signage
- Travel locally to complete store visits within assigned territory
- Maintain regular communication with remote District Manager via phone and email
- Complete daily online reports to document visits, including submitting digital photos
- Ability to complete assignments Monday-Friday before 6 PM; weekly hours will fluctuate per business need
- Enthusiasm for technology and strong attention to detail; retail experience is a plus
- Access to the internet, printer, and smart device for training and reporting
- Access to a variety of hand-held and power tools
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to stand for long periods, stoop & climb ladders, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and drug screen upon offer of employment
Candidate must complete a Digital Interview called a HireVue to be considered for the position. The HireVue is then forwarded to the Hiring Manager for review.
ActionLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]