To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bay Shore, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Lead Computer Sales & Training Representative
Premium Retail Services • Bay Shore, NY
Posted 3 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Conduct assisted sales visits in various retail locations, also leads and coaches, advises, mentors and develops a team of part-time assisted sales representatives.
- Serve as the primary, dedicated expert for each team member’s successful performance in-market.
- Highly visible liaison between field reps, management and clients. Oversee daily activities with schedule adherence, deliverables, promotions and other processes or assignments.
- Build and maintain long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management.
- Create a culture of performance excellence through leadership that attracts and retains top assisted sales talent.
- Evaluate, recommend, customize and implement operational “best practices” that directly support, promote and enhance business direction leading to ensure desired outcome.
- Educates field reps on all aspects of position assignments and service orders to effectively position clients’ product and process success.
- Forge synergy by maintaining smooth, effective work relationships at all levels. Promote a winning, team-based culture of inclusion
- Works with retail sales manager to proactively recruit, interview, and hire representatives. Ensures that all candidates are screened and interviewed in a legal, professional manner and on a timely basis, maintaining staffing levels consistent with contractual obligations.
- Manage, coordinate and provide logistical support for site/contract-specific and company wide product or technical education projects and programs as assigned; coordinate internal and external resources to achieve; coordinate internal and external resources to achieve program/project goals and objectives.
- Remain current on emerging technologies, methodologies and enhancements to current learning technology.
- Participate in special technical or product training projects as assigned.
- Assist client in training initiatives to ensure retail sales associates’ understanding of our client’s internet-related services, products, brand awareness, and brand image.
- As part of the team you will provide information on your market and how we can improve sales and increase brand awareness for our client.
- Meets weekly with assisted sales reps to discuss weekly focus, program updates and team expectations.
- Aligns resources to accomplish all objectives and schedule adherence of representative.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate bachelor’s degree preferred; High School Diploma required.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekdays, weekends, and some holidays.
- Minimum one year management or coaching experience preferred.
- Minimum three years in retail, merchandising and/or consumer packaged goods required.
- Minimum two years training experience in retail, retail operations, retail distribution, merchandising, sales, marketing and/or service organizations required.
- Consumer electronic experience is required.
- Account/Client Management experience desirable.
- Excellent communication skills with strong presentation and/or selling skills required. Proven track record in multi-tasking, demand management, problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrate high energy and enthusiastic attitude.
- Must be proficient in computer software and internet browsing technologies (for example: Google Chrome, Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc.)
- Access to home computer, reliable 24/7 internet connectivity for e-mail and daily web reporting.
- Access to printing capabilities for training materials, job aids, written reports, etc.
A competitive hourly rate along with a benefits package including affordable medical insurance, hospital indemnity, critical illness, accident, 401K and a prescription discount card.
Today's consumer has more buying choices than ever. Smart retailers and manufacturers need every edge to compete in today's marketplace. Premium Retail Services is that edge.
Premium acts as an extension of retailers and manufacturers in stores nationwide, ensuring shelves are stocked, product knowledge is conveyed, and technology is solving common retail challenges. And we've been doing it since 1985.
So no matter the product or category - from vitamins to video games - Premium provides the people, programs and technology to deliver.
Premium Retail Services. Results are in store.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team absolutely dedicated to delivering results for a who's who roster of clients? Check.
You might be Premium material.
Family owned and operated, Premium's strong and steady growth has made us an industry leader in retail merchandising, assisted sales, field marketing and retail technologies.
From our corporate headquarters in the suburbs of St. Louis to the thousands of Premium field representatives working in stores all across the country, the company offers exciting career opportunities in a variety of retail disciplines.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER