To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1450 West Pioneer Boulevard
Mesquite, NV 89027
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Logistics Manager (Transportation)
Ryder Logistics & Transportation • Mesquite, NV
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Logistics Manager- Full Time
$67-$72,000 + Bonus
Mon-Fri (+ On Call)
Strong Transportation Exp. - Driver Manager, DOT & HOS
Customer Service, Operations & P&L Exp.
The Logistics Manager position is responsible for the implementation and execution of process management and manages total customer satisfaction in a logistics operation.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Logistics or Transportation or 8 (eight) years of combined college and/or relevant equivalent work experience is required
- Minimum of 2 (two) years of supervisory experience required
- Experience with warehouse and or software applications, routing and dispatch software systems required
- Experience with ground transportation operations including DOT, OSHA and all related safety regulations
- Excellent written, verbal and organizational skills preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in a transportation, warehouse or distribution environment preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office preferred
- Ensuring flawless execution and adherence to pre-established customer critical success factors
- Management of all areas of transportation to include safety, transportation, DOT regulation, compliance, P and L responsibility, distribution and customer service
- Management of assigned direct reports to include employee relation issues, performance management, new employee training and development
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.