To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Detroit, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Cash and Debt Accounting Analyst
endevis • Detroit, MI
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Endevis talent acquisition group has been hired by a Top 50 - Tier 1 automotive supplier with $4B in annual revenue near Rochester Hills to find a Accounting Manager. Our client has positioned themselves for continued growth, with the ability to develop more focused and distinct business models, and with flexibility to pursue different strategic plans to capitalize on industry trends.
The Cash and Debt Accounting Analyst is an important role to the accounting function of the new organization. In addition to the main responsibilities of assisting with providing accurate accounting, reporting and technical guidance for the organization related to Cash and Debt activities, the candidate in this role will be part of a team that will be able to shape standards and processes.
The Cash and Debt Accounting Analyst will prepare relevant journal entries and account reconciliations, along with related analysis for Cash and Debt activity to ensure transactions are accounted for in accordance with accounting standards. He/she will also prepare quarterly and annual related exhibits, assist external audit, assist in SOX preparation and execute special projects as appropriate.
- Coordinate with the relevant Corporate staff (for example Treasury) to ensure proper accounting occurs each month.
- Perform research of US GAAP standards in conjunction with the Technical Accounting group to address any new events or transactions that impact the accounting for Cash and Debt activities, including documentation of accounting conclusions.
- Assist with the preparation of all quarterly and annual footnote and other disclosures related to Cash and Debt activities to be included in quarterly and annual SEC filings.
- Support external audit and review procedures.
- Assist with SOX compliance documentation and testing as required.
- Plan, develop, and execute special projects as appropriate.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience ideally including both public accounting and corporate experience
- Bachelor degree in accounting or finance