To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Goshen, IN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front-End Web Developer
Everence • Goshen, IN
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The front-end web developer is a key member of the Everence IT team, working collaboratively to create digital customer experiences that raise the expectations of what an insightful, digitally empowered organization can and should do. The position is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and implementing applications in our web and mobile environment.
Responsibilities and duties
- Develop functional and appealing applications in our fast paced agile web projects that have critical deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with project team, Marketing, IT, outside consulting resources, and others to accomplish web project goals.
- Have a customer service focus to ensure that solutions meet users' needs.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Assist back-end web developers with troubleshooting.
- Other duties as assigned by the IT Development Services Manager.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in applied or analytical science (e.g. information systems, business, computer science, mathematics, physics).
- At least two years of experience in a business environment
- Logic, creativity and discipline for problem solving and design.
- Self-directed, work with minimal supervision and direction. Take initiative and pioneer new ways of accomplishing tasks to reach project goals, frequently figuring things out independently.
- Have a can-do attitude with a sense of urgency to do what it takes to get things done.
- Oral, listening, and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills including relating well to others, empathy, and flexibility.
- Skills in leadership, planning, and organizing.
- Have a passion to meet Everence member and advisor needs through web and other digital technology
- Ability to relate closely to the Everence mission and business functions.
- Willingness to work in an open and collaborative work environment.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Schedule: Full time
Location: Everence corporate office - Goshen, Indiana