To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Daly City, CA 94016
- Please Apply
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Account Executive - Work from Home
Crawford Thomas Recruiting • Daly City, CA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Work from Home – Account Executive – San Francisco Territory
$50-65k base salary plus commission = $80-100k first year Overall income expectation
Health, Dental, Vision insurance provided, training, and much more
Our client uses 24/7 live monitoring security cameras with the fastest response time in the industry. They are in major growth mode and looking to continue their rapid expansion by adding top caliber sales individuals.
Your Focus in this Role:
- High intensity prospecting for new clients with a relentless pursuit of new customer attainment
- Utilizing Needs Satisfaction Selling principles and Strategic Account Management best practices to surpass all sales targets
- Developing innovative proposals and delivering strategic sales presentations
- Selling/designing technical construction security systems
- Prioritizing activities and territory management to ensure optimum penetration and profitability, including developing Strategic Account Action Plans
- Preparing written proposals; delivering oral presentations to customers and other stakeholders
- Setting and executing Strategic Account Management Strategy
- Providing accurate and timely reports including forecasts and activities
- Diligently using, maintaining and updating customer information using CRM
Your Professional Profile:
- As the best-fit candidate you are a well educated, versatile, B2B consulting-oriented sales professional with 3-5 years of stellar results selling technical solutions (experience in the commercial construction space is highly preferred but not required essential)
- You have built an impressive client base "solo" in a small to mid size company
- You offer boundless energy to explore and persistently pursue leads and transform them into your clients
- Ideally, your experience clearly demonstrates depth in existing relationships with Project Managers at top commercial construction firms such as PCL, Ledcor, Ellis Don
- You are aggressive, competitive and skilled in using a CRM system such as salesforce.com
- Your English communication and interpersonal skills are exemplary
Successful candidate will require use of their own vehicle.
Our client is one of the fastest growing companies in Canada, listed as fastest growing companies for the past 3 years in a row. Our team shares several common qualities including high energy, innovation and dedication to product and client service excellence. As part of our continued growth plans, we are seeking talented Sales Professionals to join our team, help take the company to the next level, and share in the company’s success.