To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Houston, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Collision Center Estimator
Northside/Westside Lexus • Houston, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Collision Center Estimator – Lexus Auto Dealership
Accuracy. Honesty. Attention to detail. If you have these qualities AND want to make a great living putting them to use, then our dealership has an opportunity for you. As our collision center estimator, you will work with some of the best collision center managers in the business to ensure that repairs are estimated properly and delivered as promised. Our goal is to always exceed expectations, and we need estimators who feel the same way.
Prior experience as an estimator or in a customer service role is preferred.
- Prepare honest, accurate and complete damage estimates for customers
- Inspect damaged vehicles thoroughly using standard written procedures
- Estimate repair costs and the anticipated time needed to complete them
- Monitor repairs as they are made and track costs, labor and materials
- Ensure that all work meets quality standards
- Provide exceptional customer service and follow-up
- Coordinate and communicate actions within the dealership and the collision center
Qualifications and Professional Attributes
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally and courteously with customers
- A people-focused mindset and a passion for providing great customer service
- Proficiency with computers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Professional appearance and strong work ethic
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively in English
High school diploma or GED
Customer service experience is a plus
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive On-The-Job Training and Opportunity for Advancement
- Competitive Pay Plans
- Clean Work Environment
- A Well-Established Company and Stellar Reputation
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Drug Plans
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Investment Plan with Employer Match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Voluntary Benefits and much more!