To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 28 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job req ID: 35563
Position Overview: Implements human resources programs by providing HR services, including general employee relations, assisting employees and addressing needs or concerns, employee retention, employment processing, compensation, training and development, recruiting, and AA/EEO under the supervision of the Director of HR. Administers policies, procedures, and programs in an effort to strengthen the company's mission.
Reports to: Director, Human Resources
Directs Reports: None
- Works with management to develop and implement creative employee recruiting strategies
- Manages on-line recruiting system to recruit applicants
- Interfaces with recruitment agencies and online career sites and social networks to advertise and recruit new applicants
- Writes and maintains job descriptions
- Provides recommendations, interpretation and counsel regarding applicable human resources rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Conducts new hire orientation for new corporate employees and exit interviews for exiting employees
- Assists management in counseling employees regarding performance problems; where appropriate, coaches managers through the disciplinary and/or termination process in order to minimize exposure to litigation and/or EEOC charges
- Serves as employee advocate for employees who have complaints or concerns about employment related issues
- Reviews employee records forms and Separation Notices for compliance with corporate policies
- Develops training programs for presentation in various formats
- Assists management and employees in complying with Company policies regarding FMLA, STD, LTD, Extended Leave of Absence, etc.
- Administers the company's service award programs
- Trains various topics to new hires, corporate and region employees
- Performs other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources management or related area or equivalent experience
- Four years of Human Resources exempt-level experience
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Proficiency in computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive employee data and information
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening as well as background check
- HRCI Certification (PHR, SPHR) or SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP
- Experience developing and leading corporate compliance training
- Previous project management experience from inception through implementation
- Previous experience working in SAP and SuccessFactors modules
Physical Requirements and Typical Working Conditions:
- Work primarily in a climate controlled environment with minimal safety/health hazard potential
- Long periods sitting or being sedentary
- Walking, occasional lifting up to 35 lbs., bending
- Frequent near vision use for reading and computer use
- Finger agility for keyboarding
More information about the job
Is Relocation Available?
Is there a bonus structure?
Are you open to sponsorship?
This position is:
Is there a possibility to work remote?
Is there equity?
Are there flexible work hours?
Does this position have direct reports?
Who does this position report to?
Director, Human Resources
What are the 3-4 non-negotiable requirements on this position?
Bachelor's degree in business, human resources management or related area or equivalent experience Four years of Human Resources exempt-level experience
What are the nice-to-have skills?
HRCI Certification (PHR, SPHR) or SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP Previous experience working in SAP and SuccessFactors modules
What is exciting about this opportunity? Please use this section to describe team and company culture.
Basic is a good company to work for!
Job ID: 17-35542
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Average Salaries for
This estimated salary is an approximation based on compensation data points gathered from similar job postings or existing salaries for the same or similar job title within the same market. Average salary insights are based on aggregate data and are not specific to any individual job posting.
Human Resources (HR) Manager
Fort Worth, TX